Monday 14 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 21: A Fall Look

Today's theme is a look for fall or autumn as we call it. I decided to create a preppy/girly style outfit based around a autumn colour tone palette. I do love this style of outers and finally found a use for a check one. The accessories from Brooke Bridge are really cute! I love the nautical style watches and earrings. I really like how this outfit turned out. Not so sure if it's perfect for autumn as we are currently having a bizarre heatwave right now when it should be cooler weather. Like it was 36 degrees recently then we had a massive thunderstorm later on. Not that I'm complaining, I prefer the hot weather. It's just weird temperatures for this time of year.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's ID 0003531208 here that outfit is gorgeous I want it so much could you please sell it on Shopdo thanks also we say Autumn in the UK I think Fall is American.
    Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fall is american, I just kept the word in for the challenge :)

      Delete