Wednesday 16 May 2018

Zenmarket Haul - E-girls Albums

My recent order from Zenmarket has officially taken the crown of being my favourite thing ordered online. I recently won an auction on Zenmarket for a set that contained three E-girls albums but not just any albums. The albums were the 2CD+3DVD+Photobook versions of some albums I had been wanting for years. So firstly, here are the three albums I received in the set: E.G Time, E.G. Smile- E-girls Best- and E.G. Crazy.


E.G. Crazy, E.G. Smile E-girls Best & E.G. Time

Now I had been after these versions of the albums for years but never brought them as they are quite expensive brand new. The E.G. Crazy version is 6980JPY which is about $100AUD for me. The albums I received are about around the 6000JPY mark so quite pricey as well. So how I ended up with this set was that I was scrolling through Zenmarket one day and came across a listing for all three of these albums for a starting price of 2000JPY. I was the first bidder and the auction ended up having 8 bids. It was the first time I had bidded against other people so that was nerve wracking. And to make it more difficult, I was also in the outback at the time and luckily near somewhere that I could connect to mobile data to bid. So it was an adventure to get these but I'm over the moon to finally have them and the final auction price was 3350JPY (without fees and shipping). I had recently won some credit from Zenmarket so it was exciting to spend the credit on something that was the whole reason I started using Zenmarket for in the first place.


Back covers of the albums

Side view of the albums

I'll quickly go through the albums I received and will be posting more detailed reviews of the albums in the future. First off, here is the E.G. Crazy 2CD+3DVD+Photobook version. I already owned this album digitally but wanted this version for my collection. It comes with the 2CD's which are the album and 3DVD's. The first DVD is the music videos and the other two are concert DVD's. This album was the largest of the three and came with the original plastic wrapping.


E.G. Crazy

Second is the 2CD+3DVD+Photobook version of E.G. Time. I already owned the standard CD+DVD version of this album and I've written a review of that one here if you'd like to take a look. I was after this version as well as you get the bonus CD with remixes and 2DVD's containing a concert. It also comes with a lovely photobook!


E.G. Time

Lastly is the E.G. Smile - E-girls Best - 2CD+3DVD+Photobook version. This album is a best of from the group and I already owned all the songs apart from the bonus remix disc. This version comes with a DVD of all the group's music videos and 2DVD's containing a concert. There is also a beautiful photobook and the red piece of paper is a map that shows the different lands of the E-girls.


E.G. Smile - E-girls Best- 

Now onto the shipping and packaging! The shipping for this one was the most I've payed for shipping so far on Zenmarket but the package was quite heavy. I used the DHL Direct option for the first time as it was only about 10JPY more expensive than DHL Packet Standard with a shorter shipping time. My package shipped on the 4th of May and arrived on 15th of May so it took about 12 days. The time stated by DHL was 7 days but it got stuck travelling around Australia so that's why it took so long. It just kept hopping from one state to another eventually ended up in mine suddenly as I got a text message saying how I would like my package delivered. Never had one of those but it's a great way to tell them to take it to the post office if you aren't home. Tracking worked fine with this order unlike my last few orders as I could see where it was and when it entered the country.

Packaging was great! It was packaged just like my last order and all the albums were bubble wrapped together. The items were in great condition whcih surprised me as the seller stated there was some slight damages to the items. I couldn't spot any major ones or any that were listed on the item listing. So I'm pleased with that and I've never received a damaged item from Zenmarket so far. Even if CD cases are damaged, you can easily replace them if it's a single one (i.e. not a CD+DVD case). No clue where I'm going to fit these as they are quite big. I'm planning to reorganise my K-Pop and J-Pop collection as it's grown quite a bit recently and no longer fits in the current area it's stored in.

Packaging of the order.

Bubblewrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment