Thursday 24 May 2018

Autumn Lookbook - Glam Style

Bit of a throwback here to the older games with an outfit from the glam/flirty style. This unique style was unfortuntaly removed in Fashion Forward but items still remain from the original brand Miss Ribbon and can be found at other brands such as AZ-USA. Whilst I wasn't a huge fan of the brand or style back in the day, I'm quite fond of it nowadays. Once you can find the perfect items that match, you can create some amazing outfits. For the glam outfit for the autumn lookbook, I went with a light purple colour scheme. I could not find any shoes that matched the outfit perfectly in my opinion, but I settled with these ones from AZ-USA as I thought they matched the black edging/piping on the clothing items. These new necklaces from AZ-USA are perfect for the style and give that layer look.








No comments:

Post a Comment