Friday 11 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 18: Something You Wouldn't Wear IRL

Now most stuff in the game I wouldn't wear in real life because I don't own it haha. I wish my wardobe was like the one in Styling Star! But no, today's theme is more about items you wouldn't normally wear or matches your personal style. I had to think for a while about this and then I remember items that I just didn't like in the game and used those. Now I picked some of these items because I know they just don't suit my body type in real life so I tend to avoid them in the game as well. 

The first item I picked was one of those camisole from April Bonbon. I just can't wear these because I hate the way they make my body look and aren't fitting enough for me. The second item was a bubble skirt because I just hate these. They used to be in all the clothing stores years ago and I just can't wear them. I don't think anyone can, they mess with your proportions. For the shoes, I picked high top shoes as I can't wear them as they are super uncomfortable. The shirt was just a random thing I choose because I wanted to show how I don't like the look of wearing a tshirt under spaghetti or small straps. Now the main thing about this outfit that makes me not wear in real life is the colour. I purposely choose red items as I just can't wear the colour red. I was in the red sport house at school (kinda like the houses system in Harry Potter for those who don't understand school houses) and had to wear it a lot when I was younger. Nowadays I don't wear red much (apart from check print) because it doesn't suit my skin tone and not a huge fan of the colour.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here first of all I hate those items too they don't match with anything and just look to bulky and like something a five year old girl wouldn't even wear.
    And now a funny story.
    So Rosie from style boutique is from the countryside she comes to the city and nearly breaks your ankle.
    I visited the countryside last autumn and the place we went had a theme park which was so rubbish the park had immense hills everywhere which was disgusting for disabled visitors and people in general my younger siblings were falling me and my mom saved my sister the place is a death trap the park hotel was literally made of thick plastic. The next day
    Me and my mom and brother hate rides so we ventured into the town which was literally a giant hill we went for some tea and beans on toast I must say the food was delicious
    The place was packed as the area had different school holiday times and we were just wandering around aimless so we said let's get the train home and let my sister and dad come back after a day at the park so I fell over after literally ramming someone like a bull running to the station (the station where I live is a sea of people you literally have to fight your way through) the only reason this happened is because I'm used to such a busy big place we got to the station (tired old thing) and booked our tickets ended up talking to some nice people which helped because I was anxious about the 2 hour train journey ahead we had to get from the countryside to the next well known place then to my city then to my area where I live I literally just relaxed the rest of the day as it was quite hot but I nearly injured myself numerous times because of how fast paced I am.
    This is literally the opposite of Rosie.
    Is it busy where you live ?.
    Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an interesting story. Yes, it is quite busy where I live as I live near a city.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzi I live by a main road and 10 mins away from the City centre.
      That place was just awful the park had three branches in different locations we have visited 2 of them but they were both just awful.
      Thanks so much. X

      Delete