Wednesday 24 April 2024

MODEL Debut2 #nicola - Adding to the Portfolio

I need to learn not to take as many screenshots when I play games as I always have a giant stack of them to sort through afterwards. That camera button is probably the most used on my switch! Today I have some snaps from MODEL Debut2 #nicola with some lovely photos I took for various jobs. Starting off with this new portrait I took of my character and this is one of my favourite hairstyles in the game.


The next modelling job was a fun one as I got to take a duo shot with Yuika! We decided on a girly image in the colour pink. Sounds perfect to me as I love those elements. I do wish the text all happened on one screen to make it easier to follow along. There are so many scene changes and characters talking.









You do not get to choose the outfit for the NPC and the game gives requirements for your outfit. I had trouble narrowing down the choices as I quite liked a few options. These girly dresses always grab my attention no matter what style game it is. One of the style requirements was frilly or frills and the game had a good selection. I settled on the look in the third image as it was over the top frills and very much my style.






Another difficult task was trying to choose a set of poses. MODEL Debut has way better poses than Style Boutique ever had and sometimes I'll spend 5 minutes going through them all. It was cute that our outfits turned out quite similar in style and design. We both went for puffy sleeves and collars which is something I often choose usually. For the photo, I moved around the placement of some of the stickers and removed the teddy one. I felt it didn't match the vibe of the photo and added some ones that I felt looked better suited.










I took another photo for my portfolio because this is my new favourite thing to do. It is fun to choose an outfit and take cute pics. The borders are a cool touch and brings a new feel to the photos. I find the borders in Fashion Dreamer boring and rarely use them. Whereas this game, I will cycle through them to find the perfect one. For this photo, I went for a casual look and ended up taking two photos for the portfolio.





The theme for the next modelling job was casual wear using a white inner. Seems easy enough and I went with a preppy look for this one. Since I had switched my hair colour to brown, I choose brown tones for the clothes. I feel like most preppy clothing is this shade from my experience. This photo shoot turned out lovely and had a nice cozy coffee feel to it.







Some more story line here with bumping into Yuika whilst leaving work. A character called Haruto appeared as well and he had some items for Yuika that she seemed to have forgotten. I wonder if she is quite often forgetful and most games seem to have a character like that. You often encounter them and seems like an easy troupe to write.








Speeding through these modelling jobs now with a cute swimsuit theme. I was so excited to see that MODEL Debut had a great selection of summer/swimwear style items. One thing I would've like to have seen in Style Boutique was a swimwear brand and whilst there were some bikini tops, it was tricky to create nice beach looking outfits with varied styles. So this modelling job was a fun one as I could specifically create a swimsuit outfit! The background was perfect and I tried to incorporate some summer themed stickers into it.




The game moved over to a new month once I had completed all the jobs for the previous month. Looks like there are some good ones happening in July. I also ranked up in the game so a new brand/shop has opened up. MODEL Debut is a enjoyable game to play as it takes a long time to work through the story line and I don't feel rushed to finish it. I can take my time to experiment with the modelling job photos. I have played a fair amount of hours and I feel that I'm maybe like 15% through the game. Not sure really, that's more of a guess.



More story elements now with a new addition joining the agency and my fame has reached a new level. The agency received a call from a famous candy manufacturer and asked my to be the star of a cookie CM. I headed over to talk to Yuzuki who works at the advertising agency. Not many jobs are available at this new location currently so I headed over to the Fashion Building instead. There I took a look at the new resort shop which sounds interesting.







Another MODEL Debut2 #nicola play journal is complete and I have one more before I've caught up on all my screenshots for the game. Here is another personal photo I took as that is my new obsession. Once I figured out I could do that in the game, it is my go to! The photos just look so pretty and I love choosing the perfect border to match a background. Hope you enjoyed this play journal and I shall return with a new post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment