Sunday 21 April 2024

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Actually Designing Clothes

More Fashion Dreamer snaps for today's blog post. I still have a backlog to get through before catching up to the current events in-game. Swear I'm trying to take less screenshots but they are just too many lovely things to take photos of! Like these two gorgeous photos of my character wearing a cute Lolita inspired coordinate. This outfit was a Lookit that I received from a player and thank you so much for it!



A bunch of Lookits that I made for other muses and I saved these ones as I liked how they turned out. Not the flashiest looks however the colours schemes were my favourite. Plus I don't do casual looks often so it was a nice change of pace. Two of these even scored four wish list requirements which is amazing! I feel like I rarely see that as I don't focus too much on it as I go more for the colour requested.




This photo turned out great because it almost looks like we are posing together. Excuse the crank up filter making everything look like a dream but I really like how we both have preppy styled outfits on. The second picture is also another good one where we look like we are into having our pictured taken. Come on Fashion Dreamer developers! Just give me a button that randomises the pose of the other player.



Had to share this Lookit as this is my favourite dress in the game. Love it to death and it reminds me of Clueless. Very 1990's style and I've used to numerous times since. I know it comes in other colours but the black is just a classic.


Next set of photos are just random muse outfits and Lookits that I liked. The second player was a fun one to come across and I thought their outfit was so unique! Reminds me of Retrobeat and I saved it right away! I want to try out more fun looks like this once I have more suitable items.






This pink outfit I gave this muse has been a repeat outfit for me in game. I reckon I've given it to at least five muses now and I'll keep doing it as I love it. If you receive this outfit, maybe you came across my muse in game haha. The second photo has one of my favourite poses however it always clips my hair through the hands. I guess no game is safe from hair clipping as it used to happen in Style Boutique all the time.



It was finally time for me to spend some time designing clothes in Fashion Dreamer and I decided on making a bunch of preppy themed items. The dress that my muse is wearing in previous photos was one that I designed and I was very focused on brown tones items this play session. Still working out the designing element as I don't spend much time there and need to work out what ideas I want to focus on. Right now it seems to be preppy style as that is one of my favourites in fashion games along with the girly style. I did design the brown dress shown in the next few photos and it has been popular online receiving a good number of likes which is nice. I gave a muse one of the jumpers I designed as part of my preppy obsession.




So comes the end of another play journal for Fashion Dreamer and I shall end of this beautiful photo of my muse. It actually turned out nice and arty considering I was fiddling around with the zooming. Compared to Style Boutique, the quality of photos has really stepped up and there is way more detail shown in the faces and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment