Saturday 13 April 2024

Outfit Of The Day - Cute Beginnings

Starting a new collection in the Outfit of the Day series with Fashion Dreamer! I haven't really done much outfit creation in this game until recently and now I am hooked. I kept seeing cute outfits on tumblr and though why on earth am I not doing this? The whole process is a lot quicker than Style Boutique I found with it being much easier to navigate through menus and areas to change your look. I will be posting new outfits often and it is great how much better the photos look in Fashion Dreamer. Like I love Style Boutique to death, but these look amazing!

For this outfit, I kept thinking about this cute dress and always wanted to use it. It would appear when making lookits for other players and I had to resist using it as it didn't match their requests. So I ended up making myself an outfit with it and I love how it turned. Very cute and simple! The look is rather black and white as I stuck with those colours. The chunky shoes were a great addition and I felt it gave a 90's touch to the outfit. I recall this style being popular in television and magazines when I was a kid and I was too young to wear something like this. Maybe the dress part something I would wear but definitely not the shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment