Tuesday 2 April 2024

Shopdo Update 2024 - The Final Collection

A sad day is upon us with Nintendo finally shutting down online services for the 3DS on the 8th of April. Unfortunately that means that the Shopdo feature in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star and Style Savvy: Styling Star will no longer available. So tragic! I wonder how many hours I've spent on Shopdo because I've used it so much and it was a big part of my blog for years. It's shocking that it will no longer be playable soon. 

Decided to upload one final collection in celebration of the service and to go out with some of my favorites! I went with three looks from my scrapbook as these are outfits that I'm proud of and been some of my favourite work in Styling Star. Maybe once the service shuts down, they can exist in cyber space haha. First off is a cute pink dress that was one of my ultimate items in the game and I was obsessed with these. One of the best items added in the game and I add my famous beret to it as all outfits cannot be completed without one. Second look is a simple girly look featuring some excellent items that were always a smash hit. Love these shades of blue and the denim look of the skirt. Lastly we have a glam/flirty look of course because I couldn't go out with a glam look. This image will never die and I will take it to the grave. It was impossible to decide on my favourite glam look from my scrapbook as there was some amazing pink ones. But I went with the purple tones as it felt very Y2K and I feel you could wear this in real life with current fashion trends.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region) for a selected time only! Pretty much only a few days as the service will be offline soon. It has been a wonderful experience posting all my Shopdo looks to the blog as well as my Shopdo posts on the guide blog. I'm kind of sad that it is all over and my very first Shopdo Update was back in 2018. That was forever ago and now we are here at the final one. I wonder how many updates I posted and it would be fun to look back at all the outfits I created. Maybe another time and anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and come visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment