Saturday 12 May 2018

Style Boutique 3 Play Journal: Good & Terrible Outfits

Managed to get together a few pictures for a Style Boutique 3 play journal. First off, Molly is back again (as if she ever leaves my boutique). This time I actually gave her a nice outfit rather than just chucking items together. I gave her this cute mod style outfit that fits with the psychedelic theme.




The next picture isn't much, I just thought this girls outfit is super cute! Luckily she didn't want to mess with it too much and only asked for earrings. So she stayed in her adorable girly inspired outfit. I've never really seen anyone wear these heart cardigans and actually look decent.




The next girl made me laugh because her outfit is beginning to look a bit silly. She asked for a new inner and I wasn't thinking when I gave her a long sleeved one (only choose it because it's currently winter in game). Her outfit looks a bit ridiculous as she's wearing lots of layers and the pink top looks out of place. I must invite her back and give her a better outfit. Here's a sneak peak of my new boutique interior ;)



Alina popped by the boutique and requested a new gothic outfit. I went with one of the playing cards dresses from Raven Candle as they always look good. Remembered to take off her red glasses so that they wouldn't clash with the dark tones of the outfit.




Lastly Hafsa came back to my boutique. Much like Molly and the other side story line girls, they never leave. Now I've just resorted to giving them terrible outfits just to sell items I wouldn't normally move quickly. So here's this amazing boho-chic outfit I created for Hafsa. Luckily it was winter so I can chuck on as many layers as possible. And finally got to use some leg warmers!



2 comments:

  1. The girl with the layered mess made me laugh! I've had this happen to me a few times. I think one time a baby doll/gothic customer wanted some Kanokoi pants. You can imagine the look of utter horror on my face when they walked out of my shop wearing their brand new pants underneath their frilly dress! I didn't even know you could wear pants under those dresses, I thought the game wouldn't let you!

    It goes without saying that I immediately texted them the next day so I could undo the injustice done to the baby doll/gothic look, lol. I think fashion blunders like these would make for an interesting series of blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the kanokoi pants with baby doll outfits happen to me too!! It looked awful :(

      Yes I could find a lot of terrible outfits as my customers love creating them. Must keep that in mind for a future post. Sometimes I just forget what the girls are already wearing and give them something that doesn't match accidentally just because I want to get rid of it.

      Delete