Tuesday 22 May 2018

Daiso Haul - Needle Felting Supplies

Recently I've become interested in needle felting. It's just fascinating the creations people make with needle felting and how lifelike some of the products look. Sometimes I've been scrolling through and seen a post of a Shiba Inu and clicked on it only to discover it was actually a needle felted Shiba Inu and not a real life. It's just amazing what people create!

So I was in Daiso recently and decided to pick up some needle felting supplies to do out the craft. The Daiso near me only had a few items in stock so I got the ones that were available which was a starter set and two packets of wool felt.



I just wanted to get a small selection of stuff first to try out needle felting to see if I like it or not. It doesn't seem too difficult, I've watched a few tutorials on youtube and understand the concept of the craft. Daiso didn't have any sets with instructions and just these two packets of coloured wool. I thought I'd try making a small item first before attempting something like the cat and dog pictured on the packet. The needle felting starter set comes with a mat and one needle. It looks like a great set to start out with and was super cheap. The needle looks easy to use and hopefully won't hurt too much if you accidentally stabbed yourself.





One of the reasons I actually went to Daiso was for stickers, but they didn't have any new ones in. The sticker section just had some remains of the ones they previously had. I'm after some stickers like the ones I brought a little while ago as I absolutely love them. I've been using them in my scheduler and love how high quality they are. Hoping Daiso gets in some new stickers the next time I visit. My friend and I did find some more animal stickers in another part of the store but I didn't really like the design of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment