Wednesday 2 May 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 9: Song Inspired

I did a similar theme back in my 30 Day Outfit Challenge when I recreated Dream Ami's outfit from her Lovefool single. I didn't want to pick Dream Ami again (as much as I love her) for the song inspired theme, so I went with TWICE's Japanese debut best album #TWICE. I decided to try and copy Momo's outfit from the regular edition cover. Here is what her outfit looks like on the album cover. Haven't got the physical copy of this album yet (have the digital version), but it's on my wish list to buy.



This one was quite a challenge and I think I did alright finding items that looked the closest to the one's Momo is wearing. Now I now the skirt looks a bit crazy but it was the best red check skirt I could find. The jacket was almost a perfect match but the colour is a bit off. Surprisingly there are no light pink striped socks and that's something we totally need! I could not find the perfect shirt so I went with one of the cheerleader tees from Purple Moon as I thought the design was pretty close to the slogan one Momo has on.





Here are the MV's from the album if you are interested. TT would be my favourite track on the album followed by Knock Knock. Honestly I prefer the Japanese versions of the songs to the Korean ones but I've always been someone who prefers the Japanese versions of K-Pop groups songs.





No comments:

Post a Comment