Thursday 5 April 2018

Style Boutique 3: Visiting Shopdo's

Thought it was finally time to make a post about visiting Shopdo's from other players online. I do visit Shopdo quite a bit, just always forget to take photos. So this time I remembered to take some pictures of my adventures.

Now when I visit players on Shopdo, I go crazy with the hearts/likes. I give everyone likes and give even more if I like the look of their boutique interior and catalogue outfits. So if you play Style Boutique and notice a sudden change in likes, I've probably been through your Shopdo haha.

The first Shopdo that caught my eye was this gorgeous boutique with a cute owner dressed as a bunny. I hope this outfit was for easter as it's perfect for the occasion. She even had a easter themed outfit in her catalogue. Excuse me as I don't remember the names of ones I visited, some I did add to my favourites.








Next one I came across was this boutique which I liked the interior of. The design and layout caught my attention when scrolling through the Shopdo feed. Took a photo with the owner who has a cute girly outfit on.



Next I liked the simplicity of this boutique and sleek layout. Took a picture with the owner before taking a look at their catalogue. I was quite amused at the creative MATRIX outfit. I'm happy someone else remembers that movie haha.




Now this next boutique I found through seeing the owner in another boutique. I just loved her outfit! The hair bows reminded me of an anime character. Their boutique interior was lovely and I liked the look of two of the outfits in their catalogue.





Here's another super cute boutique owner. Loved her pastel/flower style outfit! One of her catalogue outfits was just like what I'd love to wear in real life.




This one I really liked the interior which was the first thing to catch my eye. But it wasn't just that as the boutique owner was stunning and had a gorgeous outfit on. Took a quick picture before moving on to the next boutique.




This one I stopped by just for the t-shirt design the owner had on. How adorable is that pikachu design? Super talented. There's no way in a billion years I could design something that good.



Lastly this boutique had a beautiful interior. I love the baby-doll theme they seemed to be going for and the red carpet suits the design. Would've never thought about using that as a flooring. This is one of my favourite boutique interior layouts I've seen so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment