Friday 20 April 2018

Shopdo Visits: Designer Outfits Galore

Thought I'd do another Shopdo visits posts as I quite a few pictures to share from my recent adventures. You may recognise my character's outfit in these pictures as it was featured in my latest Outfit Of The Day post. Now onto the visits! First I came across this stunning designer outfit that a player was wearing. I'm not a fan of yellow, but this outfit look amazing! Good choice of colours in the design.




I kept seeing this player on Shopdo but hadn't yet visited her boutique. So I decided to head over there and her boutique layout was rather cute. Loved her outfit as well and nice use of the new hairclips from Purple Moon. One of her catalogue outfits featured my favourite dress in the game! So happy about that.





Next is another girl I keep coming across on Shopdo. I just love her dress that she is wearing and the colour scheme is my favourite part about it. Reminds me of Alice In Wonderland with the blue and black that kinda looks like her dress. Nice boutique layout as well!




One of my blog readers asked me to visit their Shopdo so that was next on the agenda. Their boutique layout is nice and colourful! Loved her outfit and ended up taking some pictures together.




More cute players on Shopdo! There's just so many of them! I quite liked this girl's boutique layout and how adorable are her freckles. I think the freckles are one of the best customisation options in Styling Star. They look stunning when you take up close photos with characters. Haven't tried them out myself on my own character but might one day.




Lastly another psychedelic cutie! I can't believe how many psychedelic image fans there is on Shopdo and they really know how to create outfits. Love this outfit in particular as she made good use of that shirt I can never work out what to do with. Another one of my favourite hats as well. I seriously need one of those in real life.




12 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini its ID 0003531208 here (AAAAAAHHHHH) I'm on the blog omg my characters changed since then but that's the version that looks like me in real life (AAAAAHHHH) please visit again thanks so much. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought you would notice your character in this post :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini thank you SO MUCH for putting me on your blog next time you do this please put me on again this is so great also the girl in the blue designer stage costume that's my design that dress is the only thing that sold it's based on lunala from Pokémon ultra moon and I planned to do a you diva of Yolanda wearing it and Alina wearing a solgaleo costume I designed. Can't you just imagine Yolanda in that blue costume but how funny it's mine also it's not available any more because I took almost all of my design's off because they weren't selling but I'm working on more. This is so random but don't you just love Angelique's outfit her original one it's stunning. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. The blue designer dress is actually from the girl wearing it. She has it listed under her designs at the Desig Centre.

      Your designs might not be selling as you may have priced them too high. I've noticed popular pieces at the Design Centre are often low priced or free. I don't sell that many pieces, but I don't use the feature much.

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini it's literally identical to my ultra lunala costume it's actually the same (OMG) she thinks like me I guess I should lower them but can you imagine Yolanda in that costume she'd look stunning. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    5. Yes I follow the girl on Shopdo and she's been wearing the dress for a long time. I guess a lot of outfits look similar because there aren't many design options.

      Delete
    6. Hi Marzipanini there's not much choice at all I think styling star was rushed it's lovely but it was just rushed they could have done more I'd love a sequel I'd prefer it on 3ds but if it had to be switch I'd still like it. Thanks so much what's your opinion on a sequel. X. Thanks

      Delete
    7. I doubt a sequel would come out in the next year, maybe in about two or three years if they do make one. I would get it if it was on the 3DS which it most likely wouldn't because the console is pretty much dead. I'm not interested in the switch, so I can't really say about that. There's ideas of what I'd like to see in the sequel which I'm going to blog about one day in the future.

      Delete
    8. Hi Marzipanini it's a shame that the 3ds is referred to as dead now, it's my fave console and it's always portable and the games are always fantastic (not all of them) but most are like style boutique, ACNL DMW, DMW2, etc. I would buy the sequel whenever wherever and whatever it was on because style boutique is no.1 on my fave game series list. Please blog about your sequel plans and it would be interesting to hear what your readers have to say. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    9. Nintendo released the switch so their focus is going to be on that. The 3DS had a long life span and it's just the end of it unfortunately.

      I'll blog about my sequel ideas sometime in the future.

      Delete
    10. Hi Marzipanini I love my switch but I have to say I love my 3ds more well there's nothing stopping us carrying on playing and buying games we didn't play but wanted too. A sequel blog would be great. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    11. I haven't got a switch yet because they're too expensive and there are no games on there that interest me. I've played my friends switches but not interested in getting one myself until there are at least four or five games on there I want.

      Delete