Friday 6 April 2018

Pungdeng-E New Single Released! - 카마야또 Caramel Macchiato

One of my favourite K-Pop groups Pungdeng-E released a new song this week and it's instantly one of my favourites. Their new single is called 카마야또 Caramel Macchiato and was released on the 4th of April 2018. 



The song features an old school upbeat that reminds of me of Puffy AmiYumi songs. I've always been a fan of Puffy AmiYumi, so it's exciting to hear some Korean music that sounds similar. Caramel Macchiato has fun lyrics as is usual for a Pungdeng-E song and the girls unique singing and rapping styles are perfect for the song. The chorus is catchy and easy to sing along to. I personally prefer this song over their last release Stay as this one is a bit more upbeat and close to their original sound that brought my attention to the group.

Haven't found any links to the song yet on iTunes or Spotify, hopefully it will be released soon so fans can buy it. It was featured on their last album I just noticed, but I haven't brought it yet as I pretty much own all the songs on it already either digitally or on their Japanese album. No official MV, but they posted two videos of the song on their youtube channel.






No comments:

Post a Comment