Monday 9 April 2018

Shopdo Update

Time for another Shopdo update! No overall theme to this week's outfits, but they're still cute. For the first one, I designed the outfit around Cece's outfit in the game. It's kinda boring, but it's a pretty comfy outfit for everyday wear. The second one is a adorable psychedelic look featuring those crazy  fluffy jackets with the tie-dye style print. Used one of my favourite hats from Retrobeat and for the name, I took that from an E-Girls song. The final outfit is just something I threw together randomly. I was trying to go for an outfit that I sold once at the boutique back in Fashion Forward but I couldn't exactly remember what it looked like. So I just went with this design as I remember using the festive items for it from Purple Moon. 





2 comments:

  1. Nice outfits as always :) that last one is especially cute. And I love that coat in the second one! The hat and shoes too, actually, but the coat is sooo adorable. Looks super comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish those coats in the second picture were real as they would be so awesome to wear.

      Delete