Monday 30 April 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 7: Movie Inspired

Now I've already done a movie inspired outfit in the 30 Day Challenge, so I won't use the same outfit I used for that which was from St Trinians. I decided to go with a Minion inspired outfit for this challenge's movie theme. I'm sure we all know what a Minion looks like but here's a picture in case you forgot (which is hard because Minions are literally everywhere whenever there's a movie out).


The reason why I chose to dress like a minion was because I actually really enjoy the Despicable Me movies. They're super fun to watch and have a good story line. Years ago when the first one came out, we saw it for a friends birthday and I thought I would hate it and didn't really want to see it. But I enjoyed it immensely and have seen all the other movies since. The third one (the recent release) is my favourite so far because of the use of the 1980's music. Anyway, here's my Minion inspired outfit! Used one of the overalls dresses in the game as that was the closest look denim one to their work uniform.








4 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here that's amazing please please please please please please please please sell that outfit on your shopdo me and my whole family love despicable me all 3 of them and minions so please sell it on your shopdo also my fave movie is despicable me 2. Thanks so much. X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put it up on Shopdo next week hopefully. I've done this weeks outfits already.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini thanks so much that'll be great I'm going to be wearing that all the time I'm going to match the hair like yours and yellow makeup (I only use blush when I'm displaying in the game). Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. Hi Marzipanini I meant cosplaying in the game . Thanks. X

      Delete