Friday 27 April 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 4: Valentine's Date

Today's theme was Valentine's Date which I took as an excuse to dress entirely in the colour pink. That's romantic isn't it haha. Went with a feminine look using mainly items from Chorale. That brand has some beautiful looking pieces and I've always looked these coloured jackets. I used to use them a lot in Fashion Forward as they work with so many different outfits and styles. The shoes are one of my favourite new items and I really wish you could place multiple bracelet/watch items on your arms. I would really like to be able to wear a watch on one arm and a bracelet on the other.





2 comments:

  1. This and the Flower Power outfit are both really cute! I especially like the different shades of pink for this one. Can never go wrong with pink on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked those two outfits as well! Pink is my favourite colour so that's why I choose it.

      Delete