Wednesday 11 April 2018

Outfit Of The Day - Purple Paradise

Originally I was planning to make this a post about my outfit for the week but I've actually changed my outfit since I took these photos. So now this post will just be more about the outfit and I'll eventually get to making regular weekly outfit posts. Enough talk, let's get to the outfit! Luckily I had other aspects of the outfit in the colour scheme I was dreaming of already on my character from another outfit.


Getting my nails done.

Now for the outfit! I went with a feminine them in a purple colour scheme. This jacket which is new to Styling Star is one of my favourite new items. Not something I'd think about wearing in real life (I despise three quarter sleeves) but they look amazing in the game. I tried to focus on using pastel or light purple toned items and went with a few different patterned pieces. So glad they added watches and bracelets into Styling Star as they really bring an outfit together.













Also took some group photos in the outfit which is my new favourite thing to do. So here's some photos of my character and a super cute girly themed customer from the boutique. No clue if I gave her this outfit or not but I do recall selling her that bag. Her hairstyle is adorable, always a fan of the bangs hairstyle!





2 comments:

  1. That's an adorable outfit! Love the balance between the different shades of purples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colours worked out perfectly!

      Delete