Wednesday 18 April 2018

Outfit Of The Day - Preppy Green

Trying to get through the backlog of Style Boutique pictures I have to post, so here's another Outfit Of The Day post. It's an older outfit of mine which you may have noticed my character wearing in Shopdo a while ago if you visited.

The outfit is a dark green toned preppy outfit featuring items mainly from Brooke Bridge. Preppy is personally one of my favourite styles in the game but it seems to rarely sell at the boutique. I demand more preppy customers! So my outfit was designed around this stunning blazer which has green trimming/pipping. I couldn't decide on what skirt to use and settled on this check mini one. This outfit reminds me of how we totally need ties/bow ties available for women in the next game! They would look so cute in outfits!







No comments:

Post a Comment