Thursday 26 April 2018

Shopdo Visits: Too Many Boutiques!

Time to post some more Shopdo visits as I still have quite a backlog of pictures to get through. I just keep finding more that I haven't posted! First off, this girl's outfit is stunning! So chic! Loved her boutique layout as well as it was quite simple looking. The windows look great, I never use those much but I like how she placed them.




Found another cute little boutique with a cute owner. Love her girly outfit and ombre hairstyle. Did my usual wink pose in one of the photos. I use that pose all the time because it looks so great. I wish you could choose the individual poses because sometimes I only want one player to be winking.





Found a player wearing one of my favourite new dresses! These new ones from Raven Candle are just stunning and I loved her coordinate she put together. Took a quick photo before heading off.



I just had to stop by this boutique because of the girls dress! Always love hot pink and this girl knew how to use it. The dress reminded me of a Barbie dress I had once that I printed myself using the Barbie computer game that let you print your own doll clothes. Her boutique was rather elegant and classy.




I thought this boutique layout was quite nice. I loved the simplicity and unique idea. Plus the owner had a adorable outfit on. I thought she really thought outside the box for her outfit as I would've never have thought of putting those items together. It worked out really well and I actually brought her catalogue outfit of it and saved it to my scrapbook.





Last Shopdo visit for today's post! I thought this girl's outfit was super fun and I've been a fan of that t-shirt from April Bonbon. You can really notice how short my character is in the photos. These pictures turned out really well and I love my character's pose in the last one.





2 comments:

  1. So many great boutiques and styles! I'm counting on you to bring me more coverage from the EU side. :P

    And I feel you about the height thing...sometimes I'm painfully aware of how tall my character is especially when wearing high heels/boots, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to put out a lot Style Boutique posts as they are popular and I enjoy making them.

      Yeah I just always forget I made my character about medium height.

      Delete