Friday 13 April 2018

Style Boutique 3 Play Journal: Silly Frying Pan

Pretty much lately in Styling Star, I've just been creating outfits and not working in the shop much. I happen to have some of the main characters come through when I was at the shop one time checking on miniatures I had. Angelique came in looking for a new outfit and I found the perfect opportunity to get rid of some Enid Chen items. I absolutely love these printed jackets from the brand, they are just stunning! It is currently winter in my game so I gave her quite a few layers. It always confuses me with the seasons in Nintendo games because they go by North Hemisphere seasons and I'm so used to Southern ones. So when it's winter in the game, I usually think of summer weather in regards to months like December. Plus it makes you think really hard about whether to give them cool or warm clothes because of the confusion. Anyway enough nonsense, here's Angelique's outfit.




Camilla also dropped by for a new outfit for some special occasion which I don't recall what it exactly was. I gave her this gothic look as that is what she requested. 




Finally caught my character doing the frying pan animation at the apartment! I've seen it before, just hadn't got a picture of it. So here's a terrible photo of my character running around with a pancake in a frying pan.



Recently I was developing a Marble Lily guide for my Style Boutique blog and had to take some photos of outfits from the brand. I thought this particular outfit with the bear set which adorable. Took some extra photos of my character wearing the outfit and I have to say this is one of the cutest sets from Marble Lily. Plus it's super easy to coordinate because you get the complete set, ie. an outer, dress and matching accessories.




No comments:

Post a Comment