Monday 2 April 2018

Shopdo Update

Time for the weekly Shopdo update! I've switched out the Easter themed outfits for three new outfits. Gone with some classics this week and a new image I haven't used before.

For the first outfit, I went with a rock themed outfit this time as I don't recall having this theme yet in my Shopdo. The outfit features a hot pink colour scheme and uses items that are some of my favourites from the Stage Dive brand. For the name, I used the Japanese name of the brand which is Stray Cat.

The second and third outfits are themed around baby-doll and gothic styles which are always a best seller. The second outfit is a cute chocolate themed casual baby-doll look. The piano bag doesn't match colour wise but I really wanted to add a bag to this look. The name was inspired by the colour of the outfit and the cute ribbon details on the skirt and top. The last outfit is a gothic inspired look in dark purple tones. I really wanted to use a pants item from Raven Candle so that was the inspiration for this outfit and I developed the outfit around those. The name somehow ended up being Purple Moon hilariously enough. No idea why, I just thought it suited the night time feel of the look.





No comments:

Post a Comment