Tuesday 24 April 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 1: Pop Idol

First outfit of the new challenge! The theme for today was Pop Idol and I decided to be boring for this first one and just wear one of the stage outfits I designed. This wasn't one of the ones I made for the main story line, but one I made randomly one day. The outfit features a cute hot pink colour scheme and a heart pattern. The name for the outfit is Highschoollove which was inspired by the E-girls song of the same name. I was inspired by their pink racer style outfits in the MV and the heart symbol in the song name. I didn't use the actual heart in the name as it wasn't available so I went with a star instead.

The outfit is available to download at the Design Centre if you play Style Boutique! The item ID is 0000091331 and comes with all the items in the set.








No comments:

Post a Comment