Thursday 26 April 2018

25 Day Outfit Challenge Day 3: Fantasy World

The theme for day 3 is Fantasy World and I wasn't too imaginative with this one. Just went with a gothic style outfit as I thought it looked like something you'd see in a fantasy/RPG video game. I think Raven Candle and Purple Moon have the closest style to fantasy. Would've like to have maybe had some forest fairy themed items as they would've worked perfectly. Purple Moon totally needs wing accessories in the next game!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here I hope there's another game and we need WINGS imagine if you could flap them that would be amazing also that outfit is amazing could you PLEASE put it on your Shopdo. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd totally like to have costume wings, I think they would work really well with Purple Moon.

      I'll try to put this outfit up on Shopdo this week or next.

      Delete