Thursday 12 April 2018

Shopdo Visits - So Many Cute Outfits!!

I've taken way too many photos in Shopdo recently and need to post some. So here is the first post of the backlog I have of photos. Firstly I loved this girl's outfit which worked perfectly with the Angelique hairstyle. The green and blue combination looks great and I've always been a fan of those boots from Marble Lily.



Why are there so many adorable psychedelic style girls on Shopdo? I've come across so many gorgeous ones! This girl is one of my new favourites as her outfit is on point. I need this outfit in my life! The hairstyle works perfectly with a quirky outfit and she has one of my favourite hats




Found a sweet bunny themed outfit on this character. It's so cute I'm going to die!! I'm guessing she designed it for Easter as that was around the time I took these photos. Her outfit made up of items from Marble Lily worked perfectly with the bunny ears from Purple Moon. The boutique layout was gorgeous as well, love the pastel look!



This girl had a beautiful boutique layout and I liked the placement of the lounge item she did by rotating it. We took some pictures together and I noticed how much taller her character was! I must have my character at medium height which I forgot about. Loved her baby-doll themed outfit and her freckles are stunning! I think the freckles look amazing on characters in Styling Star.



No comments:

Post a Comment