Wednesday 29 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 29 Fluro Time

I have no idea how I even made this crazy looking outfit which is combination of girly and lively but looks more psychedelic. I really wanted to use this shirt from Marzipan Sky as it fit within the yellow-green colour scheme I was going for. Then the tricky part was finding items to match it and it was a task! I went through a lot of duds before coming across these shorts which I felt had a similar colour scheme the the top. Plus the hems and belts break out the body sections of the entire look. April Bonbon had a fun pair of sneakers that matched the top perfectly and that completed the outfit! I was happy with how this turned out as it was a struggle to find yellow-green items that looked good together.



No comments:

Post a Comment