Saturday 25 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 25 Merry Christmas!

Day 25's outfit is rather predictable as it's a Christmas outfit because it's December 25th! This outfit is themed around the feminine style and I went with a red colour scheme to match the festive colour. I thought this top was rather festive as the pattern on the top reminded me of a present. Like doesn't it look like a ribbon on gift wrapping? This outfit would be a nice look for a Christmas party or a day out shopping for presents. Loving how this top pairs with this skirt as it has a lovely streamlined look.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my blog readers and thank you for all your support during 2021! Looking for next year with lots of new fun blog content on Marzipan Wonderland. The last week has been super stressful so it's nice to have a day off today and even over the weekend as it's the first Boxing Day I've had off in ages.




No comments:

Post a Comment