Saturday 11 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 11 Favourite Outfit

Ok we have winner for best outfit of the challenge (so far)! I am absolutely in love with this magenta themed outfit and everything about it is perfect. Can I have this in real life?? I went for a girly look as it's my favourite and Marzipan Sky and Chorale has some excellent magenta toned items. I've made outfits that look similar to this in the past and it seems like it's a look I'm quite fond of. The only issue I had with this outfit was the height of the socks. I couldn't decided between knee high or the thigh high ones from Basic U. I went with these ones as they had a more woollen appearance that matched the outfit. I felt the ones from Basic U looked a bit flat and didn't match the girly feel of the look. I don't actually have much to say about this outfit as it's just wonderful and no words can describe it!




No comments:

Post a Comment