Saturday 4 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 4 Kanokoi Paradise

I got a bit stumped for today's outfit of the Basics Challenge and it was hard to make a decision. Now I do love Kanokoi as it has many beautiful items and elegant prints. However I tend to stick to the same items when I use this brand in the game. I kept making outfits that I had done before and I went through 3 looks before decided on this one. Even though it's kind of similar to other ones I've done before, I tried to use some new colours for the items. Kanokoi can be limited with items you can pair together and I just found some shades didn't match. I do enjoy the final outfit and the accessories are my favourite part. They add a special touch to the look and bring the outfit from casual to exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment