Wednesday 1 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 1 White Summer

You know what we haven't done on Marzipan Wonderland for a long time? A good old Style Boutique outfit challenge! I thought it would be a fun way to end the year by posting a new challenge featuring a variety of outfits. Now I didn't want to over complicate the challenge rules or have to brainstorm too many ideas. I decided to do something called the Basics Challenge! It is pretty simple - all the outfits will belong to either a colour or image in the game. Piece of cake! I'm using the categories listed in the search feature of the wardrobe to pick each outfit. I'll be running the challenge each day throughout December and all the outfits will be posted on the Basic Challenge page of the blog (this page will be updated regularly with new outfits). So let's get started with Day 1!

The first outfit of this challenge is a classic white toned outfit! I wanted to start off fresh with something clean and simple. I went for a girly look and this ensemble is perfect for summer or spring weather. I always thought these jackets from Marzipan Sky would be amazing in real life and I'm a big fan of the shorts as well. It's super tricky to find good shorts in any shop so wouldn't it be great to have these? For the footwear, it was hard to find a basic pair of sneakers that matched the white tone of the outfit. The ones from Basic U were like an off-white for some weird reason and I ended up going with some designer ones I had downloaded from a player.




No comments:

Post a Comment