Tuesday 28 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 28 Limited Silver

I always find it surprising that Styling Star doesn't have that many silver coloured items! I was shocked when I searched for them and it only showed a small number with most of them being dresses. Everything was also pretty limited to bold and chic styles with the latter having the most. So there wasn't much of a selection when choosing this outfit and I decided to get creative and make a combination of the two styles. It looks rather costume-like doesn't it? I actually kind of like it as it looks fun and party ready which brings together ideals of the bold and chic styles. If another Style Boutique game ever gets developed, it would be cool to see more silver toned items to give a broader range of outfit possibilities.




No comments:

Post a Comment