Friday 3 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 3 Slumber Party

You know what the Style Boutique series needs? A sleepwear themed brand! That would be super cute and have to most comfortable items in the game. Loungewear has evolved a fair amount in recent years so I believe there would be a good selection of items that could be included. Plus with more people working from home, it's more acceptable to sit around in comfy clothes all day! The brand could have things such as hoodies, camisoles and slippers!

Back to the outfit for Day 3 as I got a bit carried away there. The theme for today's outfit was the colour light blue and I went for a loungewear look. I found this cute romper which reminded me of pyjamas and that gave me the idea of sleepwear. I went paired it with some basic flats (this outfit would be a billion times better with bunny slippers or something) and a adorable hairbow. This look kind of reminds of the outfits from the Pearl Edition cover of T-ARA's Japanese album Jewelry Box. I've reviewed that album here if you want to check out the post to see for yourself!




2 comments:

  1. ive never even thought about a sleepwear brand in style savvy before, but now that you mention it it's something i seriously want. i hope they bring back streetflow in the next game (i really dont think the clothes fit in the brands they sorted their clothes into) and put in a fun new brand like this.

    of course you'd get people walking around in their pajamas, but that's fine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sleepwear brand would be amazing wouldn't it! If they ever do make another game, I feel they made add a new brand as it's definitely time for a new one.

      Delete