Sunday 26 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 26 Khaki Elegance

There is something interesting about the outfit for today's post. The theme was khaki and I ended up making this rather elegant ensemble. Funny enough this dress comes from AZ-USA yet it looks very feminine or chic. I was shocked when I picked it out and thought it was rather classy for the bold style. Even the shoes were from AZ-USA and they looked lovely too! For the necklace, I went with an item with a touch of gothic/baby-doll style to bring more focus to the feminine look. I am in love at how amazing this turned out and the background makes it look a million dollars! I would've never guessed I could've made this outfit from bold items or that the khaki colour could look this sophisticated.




No comments:

Post a Comment