Wednesday 8 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 8 Classy Bohemian

In previous outfit posts, I've combined the two blue shades in the search bar together for convenience. For this challenge, I decided to make outfits for both light-blue and deep blue as I felt they were enough items to make two different outfits. And I was correct! So here is my beautiful deep-blue themed outfit which is a combination of chic and boho-chic. Definitely not two brands I would've ever thought about using together. But hey, they both has chic in the name! This End Chen dress is one I feel that I've passed over in the game and never noticed how beautiful it is. I love the tones in the dress and the print reminds me of feathers. That's probably why I thought of the boho-chic style. Even though the dress is rather pricey, it looks affordable here and the accessories from Soy give it a elegantly casual appearance. I wonder what other outfits I could make with Enid Chen and Soy?




No comments:

Post a Comment