Tuesday 7 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 7 Grey Skies

Trying something new out with this challenge outfit as I've decided to use this item from Brooke Bridge that I usually avoid. I like to call this item the half-overalls as the top part always throws me off. It just looks like it would slip off your body. But then again, it has been decades since I last wore overalls. I don't even remember the last time. I did just order some fabric from Spotlight to make an overall dress pattern so there's a first time for everything!

Back to the outfit! I'm in love with the colour scheme of this outfit and it fit the challenge of the colour grey perfectly. Style Boutique has an excellent range of grey toned items across all the brands and Brooke Bridge is a strong contender for top brand. I think grey works for that brand as school uniforms as often grey, I know my school used it in the boys uniform. The accessories belong to other brands such as AZ-USA but they totally worked! Over the moon at how well it turned out and this is one of my favourite challenge outfits so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment