Saturday 18 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 18 Baby-Doll Blues

I knew I'd have to create a baby-doll themed outfit for this challenge and it took so much strength to not make something I've done before or one of my go-to outfits for the style. I searched through the sections to find a clothing item I rarely used and guess what I found? This vest item which I must've always skipped over as I don't recall using much. I mean it has been a few years since the game came out, so maybe I've used it. Anyway I loved how it matched perfectly with this skirt as there was quite a few blue toned items but none matched in colour tone to the vest. I went with white for the inner and socks as I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. Went a bit overboard with the giant hair bow and chunky heels but I thought why not make it over the top. Marble Lily as a brand has some outrageous looking items so it felt like a perfect fit for a baby-doll outfit.




No comments:

Post a Comment