Friday 10 December 2021

The Basics Challenge - Day 10 Gothic Princess

Decided to go with a gothic themed outfit before a baby-doll one for this challenge. I feel I always make a baby-doll look before the gothic one and I don't really know why. Just seems like something I always do I guess. For the gothic outfit, I wanted to try to use an item from the top section as I tend to avoid those. This blouse is a strange one to me, I feel they look unfitted and too large for the character models. Since I was using a top I rarely use, I thought why not use a skirt I rarely use too! I actually liked how this one looked in the outfit as it doesn't get pushed down too much like the larger pannier skirts do when you have a top or outer on. This beautiful gothic coordinate is finished off with an solid pair of boots, a cute bunny handbag and black accessories to match.




No comments:

Post a Comment