Friday 31 December 2021

December Favourites

OMG the last week has been an absolute nightmare and thank heavens I have three days off. Everything is just pure chaos because of the pandemic outbreaks combined with the insanity of post Christmas sales. So glad it's finally over for now but who knows what next week will hold. At least the end of December is here which means it's time for my monthly favourites!

Random Stuff

Bit of assorted items now that I didn't really know where to fit in elsewhere. Picked up a selection of cute items during this month that I wanted to share. First was this adorable Winnie the Pooh Pop Vinyl that I couldn't help myself at getting. It's just too cute!!! I'm not a big Disney fan in the movie sense as I'm more into the theme park side. But I'm a sucker for Winnie the Pooh branded items and that's why I couldn't resist this one. There was also one where he has a pyjama outfit on and is reading a book. I'm trying to not tempt myself and get that one too :(

Got a bunch of new stickers this month after me saying that I'll cut back. I have a decent collection already but the Black Friday sales on Aliexpress and other stores hooked me in. Just took a photo of all the ones I got and I was pleased with all of these. Managed to get a good selection of different sizes and found some great small sized ones on Aliexpress as they can be hard to find. I can't get to Daiso anymore due to the pandemic so it was nice to find a new supplier of smaller stickers. The other items I got online where these amazing patches and how beautiful are they? I've been collecting patches for a while for a future project and knew these would be a great addition once I saw them. The Shiba with the fan is so adorable!



Gaming

During the course of December, I've been posting a Style Boutique challenge called the Basics Challenge! It is almost over and it was an enjoyable time. You can find all the outfits over on the challenge page here and the last outfit will be posted tomorrow. It's crazy how the challenge went one day over the number of days in December. It would've been perfect if it matched up!

Music

Waiting still on some CD's to come from Japan but that will take a while as shipping is pretty bad. I had to go with the Surface option which is 3 months. Oh well it will be super exciting when they arrive. Cannot wait for my new lovelies! I did pick up some new albums at JB HiFi recently but haven't had a chance to listen to them yet. One of the CD's I am waiting for is SKE48's first album and I've been super into them lately. Obsessed with their Oki Doki song the most! This month has been such a blur so I don't recall much I've been listening too so there isn't many videos to post.




No comments:

Post a Comment