Saturday 1 January 2022

The Basics Challenge - Day 32 The Final Look

The final day of the Basics Challenge is finally here and I've gone for a classic look for the last outfit. The theme is gold and of course I went with a chic outfit as Enid Chen has an gorgeous selection of gold toned clothing items. As soon as I saw this dress pop up in the search results, I knew it was the final look and is a lovely look to ring in the New Year! This dress can look strange when you take photographs as the game is limited in showing depth with layers of clothing or how folds would form on clothing. There was some amusing poses during the photoshoot but I decided to go with the most elegant looking ones. I decided against a necklace as I felt it was a tad distracting and just went with the classic tiara.

I hope you have enjoyed following along with the Basics Challenge and I've had fun making all these wonderful outfits! You can see all the outfits from the entire challenge on the Basics Challenge page and you can find all my other challenges on my Style Boutique main page. Wishing a happy 2022 to all my readers and this year will be filled with lots of Style Boutique outfits so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment