Monday 3 January 2022

Shopdo Update - January 2022

Took a short break after finishing the Basics Challenge and now I'm back with January's Shopdo Update. Packed away the Christmas decorations for another year and the boutique has a new stylish interior. I've gone for a wooden look for this month with cute displays around the shop. The wooden furniture always looks amazing in Style Boutique and I love how many items coordinate together. It's always such a pain when you find an item you want to use but then nothing else matches it.

Onto the outfits now and I kind of made these rather quick. I wasn't really in the mood to think up new outfits as I was quite stressed from a family emergency. So I decided to go with some classic looks from my outfit scrapbook. First up is this preppy ensemble that I love the colour combinations of! I cannot get over how well this top matches the skirt. Second is a favourite feminine look of mine. I keep this one in my scrapbook as it is one of the top feminine styled outfits I've made in the game and wanted to keep that memory. Last outfit is a new one that I don't really recall. I must've saved it from a challenge failure or something. It is quite elegant and a mixture of girly and feminine.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).







No comments:

Post a Comment