Sunday 23 January 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Love Grey

OMG I love this outfit and it has instantly become one of my favourites! Shame I've filled up my scrapbook and cannot add anymore to it as I would've added this in a heartbeat if I had the room. Grey is one of the those colours that people comment that they can never wear but I'll often wear it in real life. And if this outfit existed in real life, I would totally wear it!

The look is casual girly outfit and would be great for summer/spring weather. Readers of the blog will know how much I love these outers which were new to Styling Star. Feels weird saying new as the game came out in 2017 which is forever ago! Getting closer to the five year mark which is scary. Anyway I love the colour scheme of this outfit and the accessories are on point! They really bring together the entire outfit and the hairstyle is killer. I think an updo was the right choice for this look and the soft blonde colour gives some edge to the girly look.









No comments:

Post a Comment