Sunday 16 January 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Leopard Bonanza

First off I just want to ask if anyone actually likes this hairstyle? It's always been one that I've avoided as it's just too bizarre for me. I'm not a fan of the cut or the way it sits on the character model. But thought I'd try something different and use it for today's Outfit Of The Day. It suited this look quite well and matches the glam/flirty style which was the idea I was going for. 

Loving the brown and cream tones in these clothing items and everything matched perfectly. This puffy vest and skirt were made for each other and the bag even matches it. The shoes are a bit dark for my liking but I felt they matches the whole leopard print idea I was going for. I feel often when I make bold or glam/flirty outfits I always go for the prints as they are what the styles are about for me.










No comments:

Post a Comment