Monday 31 January 2022

January Favourites

I am so happy this month is finally over as it has been something. There was a lot of issues with the pandemic here and I haven't been out at all besides work and medical appointments. The latter was a big one as I had some surgery on my leg and luckily it is getting much better now. After years of difficulty, my leg is finally back to normal and not painful anymore. Anyway onto the monthly favourites for this month and I feel like I didn't do much. 

Oh one thing that did happen was that I started a tumblr again! I used to have one many years ago but unfortunately deleted it! Got bored the other day and decided to restart one up. I'm not very good at using the site at the moment so please excuse how terrible it looks. Please give me a follow if you use the site as well ♡ My tumblr is just for mindless stuff really that I fancy and think is cute. Expect lots of j-pop/k-pop content as well as some Style Boutique and other gaming posts. You can find me at https://marzipanwonderland.tumblr.com/ 

Gaming

Been playing a fair bit of both Animal Crossing New Horizons and Styling Star. Also played some Cooking Mama whilst I was recovering. I've just started decorating my house in Animal Crossing which is gonna take forever as I'm just kind of winging it and seeing what works. I've got plans for a few rooms but it would be great if the side rooms were larger. I have been making lots of new outfits in Styling Star so I will have quite a few to share on here!


Stationery

I filled up my very first journal the other day and I'm quite proud of myself. One for sticking to journaling often and for actually filling up an entire notebook! My workmates always joke about never using notebooks as they are too nice and I felt like that too. But then I realised the paper is just sitting there doing nothing and it's much nicer to use it for it's purpose. I brought this Scooby-Doo notebook ages ago at work as I thought it was groovy but never used it. Then one day I decided to take up journaling and the rest is history. I did manage to add nearly 2 extra centimetres to the notebook from all the stickers and papers I added! Oops! My new journal is the same style but with Pusheen on it (got suckered again at work by the cuteness).

Music

This month I've been super obsessed with the Japanese group m.o.v.e! Now I knew about them previously from their work on Initial D as I used to play the arcade game back in the day when the cabinets could be found in my city. Decided to watch a few of their MV's on YouTube and I'm hooked! I've been listening to their discography in order and I'm just gotten to Blazin' Beat (however I do already Gamble Rumble which is later on). My fave songs so far are BREAK IN2 THE NITE and flash you back. Cannot wait until whenever I do my next Yahoo Auctions order as I would love to add their CD's to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment