Saturday 29 January 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Cherry Dress

The weather in this photo looks absolutely divine and I'd take it over our current weather! It has been unusually humid for ages which is not normal for the part of Australia I live in. Now I love the hot weather, but I'm not used to the humidity. Doesn't help if the building your work is situated in sometimes turns the aircon off so it's like a sauna. I'd love some beautiful weather like this right about now.

Onto the outfit anyway and I've got a lovely baby-doll themed outfit for today's outfit. I thought it was cute how this outfit matched the shoes with the cherry accents. This particular dress from Marble Lily isn't one I use often as I have other go-to items. It is a nice casual Lolita style look compared to the larger pannier style skirts. Not sure why I went with such bright pink hair colour and looking back maybe red would've been a better option.








No comments:

Post a Comment