Saturday 8 January 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Feeling Lively

You would think after doing all those outfits for the Basics Challenge that I would be out of outfit ideas! Well that's not true and I'm back with the first Outfit Of The Day post for 2022. Starting off with a fun lively themed outfit that goes a bit crazy with the colour purple. The only search feature for this outfit must've been purple because all the items have that colour tone. April Bonbon has some amazing purple coloured items and I had this great idea of combining them with some items from other brands for a new look!

I'm calling it classy lively as the outfit is more sleek and stylish than the usual crazy coloured lively outfits. Love how the skinny jeans look with the bottom half of the outfit which I paired with high boots. I didn't feel any of the April Bonbon shoes matched the feel of the outfit so I went with these feminine/girly style ones. Finished off the outfit with some rocking accessories and a rocker haircut of course!










No comments:

Post a Comment