Thursday 13 January 2022

My K-Pop Collection 2021

Since I posted my 2021 J-Pop Collection last week, it is of course time for my 2021 K-Pop Collection! I was surprised I actually managed to buy some new titles over the last year or two as I was intending to take a break. However I was able to order some new ones through a nearby store and couldn't help myself. So let's get straight into it!

First up is my ever growing TWICE collection and never thought I would own this many from the group. Last time I did a collection post, I only had the Fancy mini album. Well now I have four in total! Brought all of these through import orders at JB HiFi and I'm happy with the selection. There wasn't too many titles available and I hope more are added soon as I love the TWICE mini albums. You get so many goodies, especially photocards. It would be amazing if all their albums were the same size as I love that system. The style of More & More or Feel Special are my ideal ones as I enjoy book style albums as they are easy to store and look at.

TWICE Mini Albums
One new addition to the Nature collection with their second single Some & Love. I just had to have this single as the design is gorgeous and matches well with their first single. Plus it's pink and I love that colour. The second single is much slimmer than the first and has a softer cover. I am interested in getting a few more of their mini albums this year as I enjoy their early songs.

Nature Singles
Now I just adore these two singles from DreamNote and whoever designed these should be given an award. Everything is perfect about them! The matching album sizes that look perfect next to each other, the sturdy design and wonderful photobook. I'm surprised of the amazing quality from a nugu group and the songs are awesome as well!

DreamNote Singles
Actually got a new MOMOLAND release after what seems like forever. I remember the old days when I used to collect all their stuff. I was thinking about trying to build on my MOMOLAND collection today and look for the ones I'm missing. I'm quite interested to see how their new comeback goes but it does make me miss the 9-member group :( I got the Starry Night album through JB HiFi which was sweet as it was such a random one to find.

MOMOLAND collection

Isn't this ELRIS album just gorgeous and the photo doesn't do it justice. You get heaps of great extras with this mini album and the design is stunning with the holographic style. This was worth the purchase and I love the songs on the single as well. I do enjoy their first mini album as well but that one is getting harder to find.

ELRIS 3rd Mini Album Summer Dream
I laugh at how much BLACKPINK stuff I own when I originally wasn't planning on collecting this group. I just kept coming across their CD's at JB HiFi so I kept picking them up. There were a few I passed on as they were super expensive, like the album was about $100!! I ended up just getting the standard CD version which I'm happy with. I wish more group's would do the standard jewel case version as I love collecting them. Like they're cheap, easy to store and I think it would be a great entry into the western market stores especially here in Australia. I always saw young girls buying the jewel case versions of BTS and NTC.

BLACKPINK collection
Last new addition for this year with Oh My Girl's 3rd Mini Album Pink Ocean. I had actually wanted to get this for years as I loved the pink design but never committed to ordering it. Decided to finally bite the bullet and ordered it on import from JB HiFi. Love the colouring however the cardboard sleeve is rather annoying. But when has a sleeve on an album not been annoying. I swear I have nothing but trouble with cardboard sleeves on K-Pop albums. The photobook is lovely and great track listing!

Oh My Girl Pink Ocean
Now onto the rest of the collection which I've posted about before. I look back on these photos and remember when I brought all of these. Seems like forever ago as some were from years ago. Out of these 15 groups, only about 5 are still active with most being disbanded. Really shows how long I've been into K-Pop when I say something like that. I do miss groups like Crayon Pop, KARA and Orange Caramel though as they were my OG's.

Crayon Pop collection

WJSN Album & Minis

Orange Caramel Singles & Mini

MyB 2nd Single

T-ARA So Crazy

KARA Minis & Albums

After School Mini, Album & Singles

i.o.i Minis & Single

Hong Jin Young Mini & Album

Pungdeng-E Albums

CocoSori Mini Album Vol 2 Mi Amor

Red Velvet The Red

AOA 1st Album Angel's Knock

April Singles

Girls Generation Albums & Single

Who knows what 2022 holds in store K-Pop wise! I was thinking this week of getting back into collecting as there are some newer group's I'd like to support who have fun songs. Plus there are some older titles I'd like to complete collections. Imports are quite tricky right now and hopefully Korean ones won't be too difficult. I am having trouble with import orders from the UK and even a lot of CD's for sale here in Australia are having trouble with their printing/ordering. We will see how it goes anyway and maybe I'll find some great new additions this year. Here is the full list of my K-Pop collection along with links to reviews:

  • Afterschool - 1st Album Virgin 
  • Afterschool - Happy Pledis The First Single Hazel Eyes
  • Afterschool - The 6th Maxi Single Cheot Sarang 첫사랑 (First Love) (Lizzy Version)
  • AOA - 1st Album Angel's Knock (Taiwan Version A)
  • April - Single Album Vol 1 - Boing Boing
  • April - Single Album Vol 2 - MAYDAY
  • BLACKPINK- 1st Mini Album SQUARE UP (Pink Version)
  • BLACKPINK - 1st Mini Album SQUARE UP (Black Version)
  • BLACKPINK - 2nd Mini Album KILL THIS LOVE (Pink Version)
  • BLACKPINK - 2nd Mini Album KILL THIS LOVE (Black Version)
  • BLACKPINK - 1st Single How You Like That
  • BLACKPINK - 1st Album The Album (Standard CD Version)
  • CocoSori - Mini Album Volume 2 Mi Amor
  • Crayon Pop - 2nd Album Bing Bing
  • Crayon Pop - 4th Single Album Bar Bar Bar
  • Crayon Pop - Mini Album Streets Go Disco (Australian Version)
  • Crayon Pop - Single Album - Uh-Ee
  • Crayon Pop - 2015 Mini Album Volume 2 - FM
  • Crayon Pop - Evolution Pop_Vol.1
  • DreamNote - 1st Single Dreamlike
  • DreamNote - 2nd Single Dream:us
  • ELRIS - 3rd Mini Album - Summer Dream
  • Girls Generation - 2011 Girls Generation Tour (2CD + Photobook)
  • Girls Generation - 3rd Album The Boys (US Version)
  • Girls Generation - 3rd Album MR. TAXI (Repackage)
  • Girls Generation - 2nd Single Party
  • Hong Jin Young - Mini Album Vol 2 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
  • Hong Jin Young - 1st Album Lots Of Love
  • I.O.I - Mini Album Volume 1 Chrysalis (Special Edition)
  • I.O.I - Single Album - Whatta Man
  • I.O.I - 2nd Mini Album - Miss Me?
  • KARA - 1st Album The First Bloooooming
  • KARA - Revolution
  • KARA - 1st Mini Album
  • KARA - 2nd Mini Album Pretty Girl
  • KARA - Pretty Girl (Special Edition)
  • MOMOLAND - 1st Mini Album - Welcome To Momoland
  • MOMOLAND - 2nd Mini Album - Freeze!
  • MOMOLAND - 3rd Mini Album - Great!
  • MOMOLAND - 4th Mini Album - Fun To The World
  • MOMOLAND - 1st Special Album Starry Night
  • MyB - 2nd Single - 또또 DDODOO
  • NATURE - 1st Single Album 기분 좋아 Girls & Flowers
  • NATURE - 2nd Single Some & Love
  • Oh My Girl - 3rd Mini Album - Pink Ocean
  • Orange Caramel - 2nd Mini Album
  • Orange Caramel - First Single Bangkok City
  • Orange Caramel - Second Single Shanghai Romance
  • Orange Caramel - The Third Single Catallena
  • Orange Caramel - The Fourth Single My Copycat/Do It Like Me
  • Pungdeng-E - 1st Album 풍뎅이 풍뎅이 Go! Pungeng-E Pungdeng-E Go
  • Pungdeng-E - 2nd Album 액션 풍뎅이 Action Pungdeng-E Go!
  • Pungdeng-E - 4th Album Stay
  • Red Velvet - Vol 1 - The Red
  • Strawberry Milk - The 1st Mini Album 
  • T-ARA - Mini Album Volume 11 - So Good
  • TWICE - 5th Mini Album - What Is Love? (B Version)
  • TWICE - 7th Mini Album - Fancy You (C Version)
  • TWICE - 8th Mini Album - Feel Special (B VErsion)
  • TWICE - 9th Mini Album - More & More (B Version)
  • WJSN - 1st Album Happy Moment (Moment Version)
  • WJSN - 1st Mini Album - Would You Like?
  • WJSN- 4th Mini Album - Dream Your Dream (Peach φορευς Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment