Tuesday 1 February 2022

Shopdo Update - February 2022

Ah my favourite month of February when I spell it wrong every single time I have to write it. One of these days I'll get it right on the first try. I'm sticking with the brown tone theme for this month's Shopdo outfits and I'm quite fond of one of these looks in particular but more on that in a second. First look is a basic looking eastern inspired outfit using some items I barely use from Kanokoi. I feel that brand has so many items I just never use or even look at! The second look is my favourite and I do love a good psychedelic outfit in Style Boutique. I threw this one together randomly with some cohesion to the outfit but the clash in items kind of works. The final outfit is a classy feminine styled outfit and I went with a softer brown tone for this look.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment