Saturday 26 February 2022

Outfit of the Day - Pastel Goth

Have you ever made an outfit in Style Boutique in under a minute? Well that's how this outfit was made! I put in a bunch of search requirements and picked everything that looked liked it matched quickly. Happy with how it turned out which is a elegant pastel gothic Lolita look. The lilac matches well with the black and is a unique look for the style. I was surprised I was able to find a few items that had a similar colour scheme. As I've mentioned before, some items colour tone will be slightly different. I thought these worked well together and didn't look too out of place. Thought about adding a necklace to the look but went with this headpiece instead which had some ties in the neck area anyway.








No comments:

Post a Comment