Friday 18 February 2022

Zenmarket Haul - 48Group, MAX, Orange Caramel & More!

My package arrived from Japan which means all my new CD's are here!!! I was so excited to finally receive this after ordering everything back in early December. This is the first I've used the surface mail option and honestly it wasn't that bad. I was worried that the package would be damaged but it was in great condition! As were the CD's which are all pictured here looking wonderful!


Usually when I place Zenmarket orders, I use the DHL method that is about 2 to 4 business days but with the disruptions in shipping methods due to the pandemic, that option wasn't available for a good price. So I went with surface mail instead which was still rather pricey. Shipping from Japan is quite tricky right now and be prepared to fork out some money to get your items. I love using Zenmarket to buy my CD's and their shipping calculator is useful to get an estimate on your shipping costs. I took some photos of the packaging from my order and it was pretty good! Plenty of bubble wrap to hold the items in place and only one item was broken. However I think that case could've been broken previously as the CD is in not the best condition. Easy fix though and all the items had a substantial amount of packaging! The two large K-Pop albums were placed at the bottom and I cannot believe the couriers found the perfect box for them to fit!





Onto my haul items now and starting with the most precious item - Orange Caramel's 1st Album Lipstick. Now I've been on the hunt for this album for years and years. It is impossible to find for a decent price and when it was released I wasn't purchasing albums just yet. So I missed out and I've been searching ever since. Came across a listing that had this along with T-ARA's 7th Mini Album - Mirage which I didn't own. AND it was only 500JPY! What a bargain! Then when the album arrived, it had a photocard with it! Ahhh so happy as I wasn't expecting that. The albums were in good condition considering how old they are.


Next is another CD I've been searching for a long time for and that's Crayon Pop's Dancing All Night single. Now I already own two editions of this but this one is the elusive PCSC edition that is rare to find. I've been going through Yahoo Auctions for years trying to find it and finally came across one! It didn't come with the bonus beanie but I wasn't fussed as I already had the beanie from another edition and I just wanted the actual CD. I just adore the photo of the girls on the front and all the others inside are just as amazing! Will be posting a review soon!


I came across this group called Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu on Spotify one day last year and found them quite interesting. Their concept is very unique and their have an impressive discography. I'm slowly discovering my favourite songs of theirs and thought about picking up their album Tokimeki ga Subete so I could listen to a bunch at once. Ended up finding the Haneda Kikukiku edition through bookoff super cheap and brand new/unopened! I couldn't believe it and the CD is in perfect condition.


Picked up some new 48Group titles for my collection and whilst there was no AKB48 ones this time, I've branched out to other groups. I brought the first albums from both SKE48 and NMB48 which were 100JPY each. So easy to get these CD's nowadays and I got the CD Only Regular Edition of Kono Hi no Chime wo Wasurenai for SKE48 and the CD Only theatre edition of Teppen Tottande! for NMB48. I was originally planning to get the Limited Edition SKE48 one but I preferred the track listing on the Regular Edition. Last 48Group related CD is the subunit no3b's self titled album and I got the CD Only edition. It was so tricky to find this one, like there are plenty of listings but all the albums are in bad condition. Photos were impossible to figure out what the condition was and barely information was listed. I ended buying this one which was affordable and it is in decent condition. I love no3b's as it contains many of my favourite members of the group, even my top two!


I have two new group's to add for my collection - Idoling!!! and Momoiro Clover Z. I brought the single of Nippon Egao Hyakkei as I'm obsessed with this song. YouTube randomly suggested the MV to me and I feel in love. I need to defiantly check out more stuff from this group and was happy to pick this one up cheap. The other CD is Idoling!!!'s 6th album Rodeo Machine and I came across this group from watching AKBingo. I couldn't stop listening to their song Summer Lion so I decided to get the album instead of the single as it has more songs. There were a few listings from this album but not too many. I brought the Regular Edition as it had the OBI listed and it's in a decent condition. I'm not sure if Idoling!!! was a popular group in Japan as there isn't a wealth of information about them. I'd like to learn more and maybe collecting some of their releases that contain DVD's as I liked to see the MVs.


Last up is a new treasure in my collection and if you've been reading my monthly favourites, you'll know that I'm obsessed with this group called MAX. Cannot get enough of their songs and just needed some of their CD's for my collection. Firstly I wanted their 1st album MAXIMUM which had stacks of listing but the album is from 1996 so it took some searching to find one in good condition with the OBI. I came across this one which was cheap and even had a ticket to a 1997 Super Euro Flash! Thought that was amazing and wish I could still use it! Another listing I found was MAX's fourth best album Maximum Perfect Best. Initially I wasn't going to buy it as it was a bit expensive but decided to do it as it was brand new sealed and considering the 3CD edition is usually 3780JPY, it was quite a deal at 1500JPY.



Here is a complete list of all the titles I got in my Zenmarket haul! So excited about all of these and now I have a killer selection of new songs to listen to. Over time, I will be posting reviews of these albums and singles (some I've already taken photos of). This may be my last Zenmarket haul for a little while as the shipping is killer and all my CD storage is full at the moment (oops haha!). I've got a few new hobbies on the go currently so I will be focusing on them in 2022. Hope you enjoy this post and please look out for my CD reviews here on the blog!

  • Orange Caramel - 1st Album Lipstick
  • T-ARA - 7th Mini Album Mirage
  • Crayon Pop - Dancing All Night (PCSC Edition)
  • Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu - Tokimeki ga Subete (Haneda Kikukiku Edition)
  • SKE48 - Kono Hi no Chime wo Wasurenai (CD Only Regular Edition)
  • NMB48 - Teppen Tottande! (CD Only Theatre Edition)
  • no3b - No Sleeves (CD Only Edition)
  • Momoiro Clover Z - Nippon Egao Hyakkei
  • Idoling!!! - Rodeo Machine (CD Only Regular Edition)
  • MAX - MAXIMUM
  • MAX - Maxmium Perfect Best (3CD Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment