Wednesday 16 February 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Villagers Terrible Fashion Styles

More Animal Crossing New Horizons content today! I've been playing the game quite a fair bit over the last month and actually finally started decorating my house! Which is going to take forever as I have no plan and I'm just winging it mostly. Let's start off this play journal with this adorable snapshot of Yuka asleep in the shopping district. Awww she looks so cute with her little glasses and detail on her feet!


Decided to clear out this orchid area of my island as it just wasn't working for me. Plus my villagers kept hiding in here and I could never find them! All the time they would just be singing in here and I'd be running around forever trying to find them. This area is prime real estate and I'm thinking of moving some villager houses here.



This play journal is full of bridge and incline openings! Yes I've had quite a few in past journals however I've decided on a layout for my island finally so that meant moving a number of bridges. Shame you can't just move them and have to waste so many bells demolishing and rebuilding them. I've relocated them to move strategic locations as I like having straight paths in my towns that allow me to run in a straight line across the entire area quickly. None of this corner nonsense haha. Done a bit of terraforming as well with some new cliffs and I'll be relocating quite a few villager houses to new zones.





Quite Pudge hanging out in the worst spot ever! How did he even find this as it's not near anything and not an appealing area to visit. I thought this area would work out but I actually hated it. It was impossible to work around and I want to make this beach area a bit more secret.


Got Hamphrey's amiibo card online and decided to move him onto my island. My friend had him back in New Leaf and he was hilarious whenever I would visit his town. Hamphrey would say the meanest things about my friend and we would laugh at it. So I thought he would be a fun grumpy character to have on my island and I actually still have him living on my island today! These pictures are from about September 2020 so it's been a long time! Yes it has taken me this long to get threw all my screenshots! I just take so many and then it takes me a little while to write them all up in play journals.
 




Here is a few of my cute villagers singing in the resident service's plaza. Wouldn't it be cute if we could tip them? Like if you gave them something nice, they'd smile but if you were cheap they'd look angry. Anyway I visited Tom Nook in order to move Pudge's house and he seems happy about it. Look at him in his little PJ's!!!




Also brought Wendy's amiibo card online as I wanted another sheep on my island and she gave me the garden wagon DIY! OMG I had been trying to get this for ages but it would never show up. I was so excited when she asked me for it and it was meant to be! Now I can craft a billion lovely garden wagons for my island!





For Wendy to move onto my island, a villager unfortunately had to move away and I decided it was finally time to let Apple go. She's always going on about the island limiting her pop star career so I let her move away to achieve her idol dreams! I do really love Apple and New Horizons made her one of my favourites. The repetitive preppy dialogue was a tad annoying and I moved her away as I didn't want two preppies on the island. Maybe one day I'll move her back if I can get hold of her amiibo card.






Now for a collection I call Bob being typical Bob. First off we have Bob sporting a cute yellow rain jacket whilst taking a stroll in the light rain. The hat is the best part for me.
Next we have him sitting the wrong way on a log bench and I would give anything for my villagers to just sit on a bench properly for once! They always sit the wrong way like on the side or facing a cliff. Just why?!?! The third set of photos is from when I made a delivery from another villager to Bob and he modelled this classy outfit for me. Never thought the gift would contain this awesome retro looking outfit. Last photo is Bob is another villager gift clothing item and he never took this off for months. Honestly I didn't like it at first but then it reminded me of dressing a cat up in clothes.







Mira is still in town currently and was working out in this dead area. Nothing exciting around here as I was landscaping this area at the time. Just had to take some snaps of her awesome workout glasses! Like look at them! The picture after that is my character enjoying the beautiful rainbow. One thing I love about having open spaces when terraforming is being able to see the skies perfectly. It made it so easy to catch falling stars and spot balloons overhead.




Speaking of villager gifts to each other, I give you Marshal in the hot dog outfit. Seriously one villager gifted this to him and I never forgive them. Who does this to adorable Marshal??!?! He even wore it to island events and everything. I think I've talked him out of it as I haven't seen it for months now. He prefers to were his vampire outfit which I love.



Wendy is quite a fan of my checkered jumper dress which I wore for months straight I believe. Villagers were always commenting it and hinting that I should wear something else. I was just so love in with it and it comes in gorgeous colours. Never taking it off!!! The next photo is of lovely Frita as I love her design and looks like I'm moving her house somewhere new. It would be cool if villagers hung out in residents services as I like seeing them in there. Like maybe you could talk to them and they'd mention doing some housework or suggesting something for the island.



That does about it for today's play journal and I shall leave you with some cute snapshots of Pudge. He has defiantly become my top villager since playing New Horizons and I will defend him to the ends of the earth! Everyone always comments on his facial expressions when they visit and I'm like 'how are you?!?!?'


No comments:

Post a Comment